The more fast-paced and stressful our lives become, the more we seek practical solutions in our attempt to remain healthy. Unfortunately, too few people exercise properlyor as often as they should to achive their health and fitness goals; with a large number being unwilling or unable to perform “regular” exercise programs.
In studies conducted worldwide, try to understand the reasons why people do no take part in regular, structured physical activity the following points were cited as barriers :
- Too physically demanding ( people believed they were too unfit, to get fit )
- Too complicated
- Not enough time
- Feeling uncomfortable in a social setting
- Bad previous experiences
- Not achieving goals or expectations not being reached
- Feelings of lack of support
Acceleration training exercise on Power Plate machines represents a unique paradigm shift in fitness training as it allows the body to produce force with more ease than conventional fitness training. Power Plate machines allow strengthening to occur with low risk to joints and less risk of injury whilst in many cases greatly reducing the time necessary to achieve the participant’s goals. With proper use, Power Plate machines offer a host of benefits.
It helps to :
- reduce volume and appearance of cellulite
- accelerate fat loss
- fast track muscle and skin toning
- increase bone mineral density to help fight osteoporosis
- decrease pain and improve joint function and stability
- increase circulation and lympathic flow
- improve recovery of damaged muscles and tendons
- increase explosive muscles strength and power
- improve core conditioning, stability and reflexes
- increase mobility and coordination
- speed anabolic recovery and reduce stress hormones
They said power plate technology well, the concept, reasearch and they started inventing the equipment since 1960s for the Soviet aerospace program to help the cosmonauts combat the weakening effects of zero gravity conditions in space. Then, Power Plate has adapted and improved this technology to benefit both high performance sports athletes and everyday fitness enthusiasts. They use principles of Acceleration Training where it stimulates the body’s natural response to vibration. These vibrations transmit waves of energy throughout the bodyactivating muscle contractions between 25 and 50 times per second. These contractions lead to enhanced muscle strength, circulation and performance in just 20 minutes, 3 days a week and you can do the very least is static squat or lunge. It is safe. I have tried.